Sally Hanson Nail Color

Here is a quick review on the Sally Hanson Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color (whew - long name!)
I got it in the color Royal Icing, here it is on my nails:



It is a very opaque natural looking pink color. I think it would be best used if you were creating a french nail look. Also great for the office. I wasn't too impressed with this nail polish brand. Once I started putting it on the nail polish started running everywhere even when I took the excess off of the brush. I had to basically take so much off of the brush and still it was runny. Very watery in my opinion. Also it claimed that it was sparkly. I didn't see much glitter or sparkles in the color - just a nice sheen to it. I haven't seen it chip that much but it took forever to dry. Also I noticed that it clumped easily once it dried for an hour or so - but I am clumsy with my hands anyways lol.

Hope this helps - not too great of a product. Just cheap in my opinion. I would recommend using OPI, Revlon or Maybelline instead ;)

Talk to you all soon!

- Heidi