My bday gift!

I wanted to show what my boyfriend got me for my bday! I Love it!!




It is such a nice handbag I am so in love with it! It is sooo roomy and I haven't even filled up half of it! I am still in the process of putting stuff in there- makeup kit and such.
I went shopping this weekend and it was very handy to put in little catalogs, samples, etc and not have to carry them around. Also I found this would be great too for carrying a book around, and shopping for makeup. When in the department store and buying some makeup from counter to counter (different brand to brand) and just putting your purchases in the bag so that you don't have to carry a million different bags.

Btw - it is a Guess Bag and I don't know the name of it but my boyfriend found it at Macys. It is probably going to run you around $80- 120.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! ttyl

- Heidi