Want great volume? Try Bumpits!



Hello!

Have you seen this add lately? Well I am sure you have for quite a while. I thought I would try this out. I bought it in the Dark Brown/ Black color. My take on it: not so great. First you have to tease your hair at your crown and then insert it. I have tried numerous times teasing my hair and never got it to be "voluminous". My hair by the way is very dense but coarse and naturally straight- so no natural volume basically! When putting it in my hair it secured very well but when I let down my hair over the little comb part you could still see it. I think you really need thick hair and lots of it! Not saying that I have a lot of hair but it is very coarse/thin. Maybe if you do an updo it would be a little more unnoticeable. Also I noticed it did give me a huge bump volume on the crown - much like the "60's" kind of volume - so this would be great for events and dances.

So my take on this product: a C. So it does give you volume but if you don't have thick thick hair you will still see the comb underneath your hair!

Thanks for reading, talk to you all later! :)

- Heidi