Break-up ... Kerry Katona and Mark Croft (3rd time)


The reality TV star, 28, was last seen leaving her home with her two newly-appointed life coaches on Thursday.
And yesterday her nanny walked out the house, in plush Wilmslow, Cheshire, with the couple's one-year-old boy Max in tow.
Mum-of-four Kerry first chucked out Mark, 38, in February after blasting him on her MTV show for forgetting their wedding anniversary.
Despite a brief reunion, Kerry said she was divorcing the ex-cabbie in March - only for the couple to get back together four days later.
Then in May Kerry told The Sun: "Mark's the only one I can trust."
But the star - who married Croft on Valentine's Day two years ago and has two kids with him - then admitted: "We'll probably be split again next week."
The latest rift comes after Kerry claimed her bi-polar medication has ruined her figure.
The ex-Atomic Kitten said this week: "I've put on two stone, I'm so fat. It's the medication that puts weight on, so there's not a lot I can do."
Despite hiring a personal trainer to help her shed weight, Kerry said Croft liked her figure.
She did get some good news this week after learning her bankruptcy order will be lifted in less than a month. She is said to be on track to pay an £82,000 tax bill. We wonder how long this "split" will last & cant help thinking that if it were to last (this time) Kerry may get her life back on track....mmmmm